Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cole Growing Up




Here's what I look like now, at 15 months. Handsome little devil, I know. By the way that sweater cost my grandparents more than their last car, so you better appreciate it.











Here's me in the bath, with my crazy hair. Boy am I glad that little yellow baskeball was floating right there - that could have been embarrassing.















I like books. Usually I just eat them, but sometimes I read them, and occasionally, I'll even read Zoey a bedtime story.











I'm really into music right now. One of my favorite toys is my little music player, which I like to put on my shoulder like a ghetto blaster and dance to it. My dad is thinking I could make some money on the streets of San Francisco one day.












Speaking of money, here's one of my most expensive luxuries - my car seat. It's the size of a Lazyboy (whatever that is), and Dad tells all his friends it cost more than his set of golf clubs. But I really liked it, so he bought it for me.












This is me at my 1st birthday party in November. I looked absolutely adorable that day. And it was my first time seeing balloons, which are now a big favorite of mine.









No, I'm not Chinese. But the when the sunlight reflects against the snow it's really bright. This was my first time sledding. Like my hat?










Here's me in my cool stroller, at about 11 months old. This was actually taken in Washington, D.C., and with that spiky hair I had, I sure got a lot of funny looks on the street.












I really liked the monuments with water.














I'm about 9 months old here. Dad found me in the laundry room, sitting in Zoey's little bed. This is one of their favorite pictures of me.













This is me at 7 months in our neighborhood swimming pool. About 3 seconds after this, I leaned forward towards Dad, and fell face first under the water. Fortunately Dad rescued me.











Here I am at 6 months old at a summer party, and sitting up for the first time on my own. The grass was nice and long which supported me really well.















At 5 months, I had pretty chubby cheeks, but all the ladies loved it. This is actually my first time touching grass. It made me want to ponder the mysteries of eternity, which you caught me doing here.



















I had one phase at 4 months where I looked a lot like Chris Farley. It shocked me too.














And this is me at 3 months. I was a pretty happy baby - life has been good to me.

1 comment:

meg said...

He is cute! Hope to meet him next time we're in town.

Blog Archive